Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks.

To all at the penny lane striders, I got sent a picture message of a lad who works in garston lifestyles gym.the pic was a of a penny lane striders jumper for me off my freinds the striders.. I avent been back the sports centre since last week when I finished it's been to emotional for me leaving so many work mates and customers behind,but I will collect it from the centre this coming Monday I feel a bit overwhelmed by your kind gesture. An I will truly wear that jumper with absolute pride and if people ask me were I got it from,(I will say my friends at penny lane striders) it means so much ,so thank you. Ps I've always followed your web page and I will continue to look out for you and how you get on in races and keep striding for your goals .and dale the men's captain thanks,keep pushing them hard.

Re: Thanks.

Really sorry to here what happened, its a disgrace Mick, and you are missed already x

Really sorry to hear about you leaving, and thank you for looking after our cars for all these years, you'll be missed...

Mike,we are so sorry to here about your job loss,you have a eye out for us over the years , THANKS we wish you all the luck in the future ,and hey if you ever think about a run i might recomend a club. many thanks.

Thanks mike it's been a pleasure chatting to. Most of you outside over the years the nicest bunch of people I've ever come across an I mean that you make new comers to your club feel so welcome .so keep up the great work and thanks for everything.