Author
Comment
Relays this sat

Meet at 915 at the sportsy and bring a car if you have one

see you there

Re: Relays this sat

Will be there can I jump in with someone share petrol costs etc

We are now one man short in the PLS B team for this so (pretty desperately) need a hero to complete our team on Sat! 2.8 or 4.9 miles is all you need to do, so anyone who fancies it please post here (not sure I'll make club tmrw) or see Dale, Nige or Mal and we'll sort the team out. Come on, you know you want to be part of an epic PLS day out!

Rob, I have sent you an email about a possible hero.

Ta

I will be sending out final running orders for both mens and ladies teams by e-mail in the morning.

Unsure who mystery withdrawal is so will be e-mailing info to -

Men - Dale, Steve Mannings, Steve Renshaw, Martin, Lawrence, Colin, Neil B, Neil K, Lyndon, Mitch, Paul R, Marty H, Ste McN, Mally, Rob, Ben, Andy C, Andy L, Richie. Mike Rox, Ian R, Simo and Deano.

Women - Cristina, Myka, Jane E, Michelle, Kathryn, Kate McGing, Emma K, Rachel, Ester & Eunice (don't have e-mail addresses for Kate MacFarlane & Laura S)

Thanks

Nige

Nige
The emails I have sent you have both Laura and Kate McF's email addresses on them.

Just reply to the email trail with just the women on it - the one I sent again this afternoon - and you will include them both.

Looking forward to Saturday!