Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RE: Grant's Rant

Loved the PLS rant in the last report! But would it be sacriledge to request ladies club "crop tops"?? The thickness of the vests is killing me in Sydney!! Hee hee

We did have some, but the fit was at the very least unusual. I seem to remember trying one on that seemed just right for someone the size and build of your brother.

I'm told we are looking into new vests, although given the temps here we might be talking woolly ones. In the meantime I suggest taking a pair of scissors to your current one for better fit and added ventilation. I did that last winter and I've never been more comfortable.

I say bring back the fish net vest for the men too!
It is brilliant in summer!

Ciao
Simo

Yes, very punk. Reminds me of when I was young and full of life. I'd vote for that.

Hi Steph,

There are still afew crop tops lurking around in the bottom of the box of club vests. As Cristina says the fit is "unusual" which is probably why they were never that popular.
I will get your address from Neil & send you one.
How about posting your race times on the forum?
Would love to see them.

Gill before you post anything please let me know. I have Steph's 5k trophy from last year, kept on meaning to pass it on to Neil but we keep on missing each other. We can add that to the package as well.

If you let me low how much the postage cost and crop top is, i'll do a bank transfer to club account!

Cheers xx