Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NSPCC 10k Sandstone Run 2014

Folks,
although it is not on the MTCT calendar this year, I still consider this race a very good one and fairly local, at £15 on the day is not the cheapest I must admit but from experience it's definitely worth..
I've attached info below, let me know if you're interested, we can organize a car pull
Ciao
Simo

Dear All

Sunday 6th April is fast approaching and that marks the day of this year's 10k Sandstone Run in aid of the NSPCC.

For those of you who have already entered I would like to say a big thank you for your support. For those of you who have yet to sign on the dotted line I thought I would let you know about our new online entry system which is a fast and simple way to enter the race. It means less waiting at the registration point on race day and more time to warm up and prepare. If you would like to enter online, please follow this link: http://bookitzone.com/andrea_beaumont/BZ2FFX

There are still other ways to enter; you can print off the entry form on our website www.sandstonerun.co.uk and send it to me with a cheque or you can enter on the day.

However you choose to enter, I hope you have a great race and thank you for helping with the fantastic work of the NSPCC.

Good luck with your training

Jane
Race Organiser

Why not follow us on twitter @sandstonerun

Re: NSPCC 10k Sandstone Run 2014

The race sounds tough enough as it is without us having to pull a car as well Simo