Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thunder Run spare place!

Calling all you lovely runners!
I've got tickets for commonwealth games in Glasgow and it coincides with Thunder Run! Would anyone like my place? I did it last year and it's an amazing event (especially if you get sunrise or sunset!)
Likelihood is you would do 4 laps at the very most , last year I did 3. Multi terrain, relay team over 24hr. Great camping, excellent company.
Anyone interested and need more details can contact me here or Facebook or katemacfarlane87@gmail.com
Thanks
K

Re: Thunder Run spare place!

I'd be interested in taking it off your hands if it hasn't already gone?

Neil unfortunately it's an all female team, which Kate forgot to mention.

If we cannot get another woman on board I will change it to a mixed team but for now I'd like to keep it as it is.

Come on girls it is a great day out. if you were in a team of 8 last year and are worried about having to do too many laps don't, if you get a bit tired I'm sure one of us will be able to step in/buddy up etc.

Ime also looking for a spare place if one becomes available

Can I not just throw on a wig and a sports bra??

If we can't get a woman it may have to come to that. You'll have to get your facial hair under control as well mind (or do the night shift).

Seriously, I'll have a look over the next few days if there's nothing doing I'll change it to a mixed team and you can have first refusal.