Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September Multi-Terrain League 2014 (Tuesday evenings)

It's that time of year again! If you have not done these races before, you should given them a go. They are all off road (park, woodland and beach) and approximately 4 to 5 miles long. They are really friendly races with the local clubs in Liverpool and Wirral competing, individual and team prizes at the end and all for £1 per race (pay on the night).

02.09.14 Royden Park, Frankby - 7pm

09.09.14 Beach, Harrison drive, Wallasey - 7pm

16.09.14 Wirral Country Park, Thurstaston - 6.30pm

23.09.14 Arrowe Country Park, Arrow Park - 6.30pm

If anyone can help out with the club results sheet on any of the evenings please let me know (you just have to collect the numbers given out to our runners at the finish - thanks)

Re: September Multi-Terrain League 2014 (Tuesday evenings)

Hoping to run them all Jane. Can do some collecting, as long as folk don't mind waiting for me to finish!

Thanks Rachel, I am on holiday for the first one but will be entering all the others (I hope!)

I'm in!

I have not done the races before, but happy to help, also wondered if anyone fancied car sharing

Happy to car share, as long as you can navigate! Clare O\'Callaghan and I always always get lost.
0794 111 9909

Hi, yes, I'm in too! Will try to do them all, also interested in car sharing 07722479965.
Myka

Thanks for the info Jane. I'd like to aim for the first two at least. Happy to talk carsharing once I've checked the dates.

I'm in too.... And would like to car share?