Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Royden Park Race Tuesday night (2 September)

I have recently joined pls and am looking to run this race on Tuesday evening; unfortunately, I do not drive.

As a result, I was wondering if any pls runner racing on Tuesday evening could possibly give me a lift ? Needless to say, I am more than happy to share expenses etc incurred. I could be at Garston Sports Centre at any time required.

Paul D

Re: Royden Park Race Tuesday night (2 September)

Where do you live, Paul? I'll be leaving from Childwall - can come to Garston if required

Rachel, Crosby, but I am in work on Tuesday so it would be more convenient for me getting to Garston. Just name the time and I shall meet you there.

Thanks.

Paul D

I was looking for a lift for this one too if there's room as I have no idea where I'm going! (Nor actually what distance the race is run over so if anyone can share that info it would be helpful). I live near St. Michael's train station. But can get to Garston to the sports centre if that's easiest.

Many thanks,

Liz

Liz,
google map "royden park" and you're there!
race's 5ish mile long over sand+stones, also a bit of woods trail..
bring you trail shoes if you think you need them, but you can get away with road shoes...
great fun!

Ciao
Simo

Paul / Liz - if you need a lift give me a ring. Can squeeze two in, but will be starting really early as Clare and I (not sure about Eunice) rubbish at navigating!
0794 111 9909

I'm going Childwall, Queens Drive, Ullet Rd but could get to Garston.

Car now full!

Drat! Got to be quick... OK then I'll see you there. Although if anyone else still needs a lift who didn't fit in that car let me know - Liz - 07968799226.

Hope you enjoyed it Liz - we got lost and turned up just in time! You'd have started the race knackered!