Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Kit Announcement

NEW KIT ANNOUNCEMENT
Thanks to the hard work of John Jensen over the past few weeks we will be ready to order new pieces of kit for members to purchase in the next week or two. The new pieces are made by Ron Hill and are a technical material. We have a new Club Vest and new Club Training t-shirts. Both are available in a unisex fit and a ladies fit. The t-shirt will be available in three colours - white, black and a hi-vis version. There will also be the option of long-sleeves for the t-shirts. Prices are yet to be finalised as part of that depends on the quantity that we order. My best estimate at this stage is that the vest will come in somewhere between £15 and £20 and the t-shirts at £20-£25 depending on the quantities we order - and I can't confirm definite final pricing yet. To help us with our estimates for ordering can people please reply to show a clear commitment to what they would want to order in the first instance - an opportunity to pre-order if you will. You will need to give me what you want, unisex or ladies fit, if a t-shirt what colour and s/s or l/s and finally size. There is a ron hill sizing chart I can email to people on request. We will be looking to place the initial order within two weeks so please let me know by posting on here asap what you would like. Imagine how amazing we will all look on a training session promoting the club to all who see us!
I can'taget pictures up on the forum but they are up in the Facebook group or I can email them to you if you message me your email address if you dont have Facebook.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: New Kit Announcement

Following on from last night we've now been told by the manufacturer that if we have our order with them by Friday they will have it ready by our first Cross Country race at the end of October. So....
If you want to make sure you have a new vest for our first race (and any training tees too) I will need to have your orders with me by this Thursday evening at the latest to give time to get them sorted and an order sent over. Quick reminder too - the t-shirts are only for training purposes - you still need to wear the vest for races!

Re: New Kit Announcement

Can you email me the pictures of the training and new bib across please Chris it's jayclarkerunning@hotmail.co.uk
Nice one
jay