Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLS Hoodies

Summers gone and is time to wrap up. PLS hoodies are still available at a reduce price of £10 each.
There are two styles, Uni style and Street sign styles at various sizes and they are unisex. Once they are gone, they are gone!
I will be at the club tomorrow evening and at Cheshire Lines club for our XC this Sunday.

Re: PLS Hoodies

Cannot get over to club tomorrow as off to Eastbourne to do either Beachy Head marathon or 10k depending how I feel! Could you save me a hoody (small or medium) I will be at the Curry night next Tuesday and pay then. Thanks Liz S

I now won't have the hoodies tomorrow at Cheshire Lines club due to having a car full of equipments to set up for tea, coffee and snacks for our cross country.
I will be at the Lamlight 5k on Tuesday with them but can't make club next Thursday.

PS, "Dale, I won't be running or eating on Tuesday as I only just found out I have the night free. I will be available to help on the night if need to"

I won't be down tomorrow (Tuesday) but I can make Thursday this week.
Also, limited fleece jackets still available at £10 (no size large left)

Hi Tony

I am interested in a M size if any left. Not able to pick up on club meeting Thursday. Can be contacted on 07734 973069.

Many thanks

Trevor

I shall be at club this Thursday and at the cross country (Skelm) on Sunday with the hoodies.
Only limited stock left.

Hi Tony, I still owe you for mine. I should be down on Thursday.

I will be down at club on Tuesday and Thursday this week with the hoodies

HI Tony,

I am after some hoodies so catch up later.

Thanks

T Man
I will be down at club on Tuesday and Thursday this week with the hoodies

Unable to make this evening now due to work 😩

Hi Tony, I am after a small hoodie if you have any left. I'll be at the club on Tuesday next week, hope to catch you then. Cheers, Claire :)

Hi Claire. I will be at club next Tuesday but not Thursday. See you then. Tony

Thanks Tony, that's great, see you Tuesday

Hi Tony, wondering if you have any medium/ large hoodies left, I will be down on Tuesday or out with happy bus in morning

Summer sales! These are the following I have got left and that will be it from me after that.
1x Sweatshirt - size S @ £5
1x Uni style Hoodie - size L @ £10
1x Street sign Hoodie - size M @ £10
1x Street sign Hoodie - size L @ £10
2x Street sign Hoodie - size XL @ £10
2x Fleece Jacket - size S @ £5
8x Fleece Jacket - size M @ £5
I am unable to make club these days due to work but if you leave a message here or text/call me on 07984 247 434 then I can make arrangement with you. I live in L17 post code if this helps.
Thanks Tony

Hi, I'll take the medium/large street sign hoody, depending which fits if still available. Jon 07774538531

Tony
I would like to take a fleece jacket, small is usually OK for me but depending on fit I might need a medium. Will call your mobile.

Hi Tony, I would like the other small fleece jacket if that's ok.

Hi Tony, I will take a hoodie L or XL 07902826076 cheers Billy

Massive "Thanks" Tony for my PLS bargains - a well happy Eunice !