Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abbey dash

Hi folks abbey dash coming up soon was interested to know if there were many going from club ? With the possibility of hiring a minibus ,, Im willing to organize with a positive feedback on numbers . At this stage wud guess cost at approx £12 each

Re: Abbey dash

Hi Jerome, I'm definitely interested mate

I am going and would like a place on the minibus.

This is like running a 10k in my backyard (Leeds lad) I'm up for this one and get on the coach

Count me in please

I'm all signed up good to go!

Is there enough interest to fill a minibus ?

Hi folks there was not enough interest for minibus this time .. So hope any of you who were interested can make other arrangements for Tavel ..

I'm still looking to go, and will pay towards the petrol if anyone is going

Dumb n Dumber could not miss this opportunity to sport the PLS vest in Leeds. If there is a team bus going I would happily hop on board, if not. i will have cramped space for three in the back. Prob a 5 am start though

Hi Mal would I be able to get a lift? I'm a Leeds lad so I can show you all the short cuts to the start,the best places to park, cheapest pub after the race and get a shower at ours if you want too. No problem chucking in for petrol.

My number is 07511540561

Cancel my last post. Pulled my hamstring training for this race tonight. Won't be racing Sunday. Gutted

Sorry to hear that, just about to text. Take care and get better soon

Is there a car pooling service that does not leave at 5am?