Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
home of the champions

ello all at the striders..long time for me on ere but due to work commitments in the nursing home I love and work in it's hard to find time to send a message . But I do still check out your personel bests and see how ya all getting on I see a few ppl in the liverpool n everton games to a always ask about u lot ...anyway hope ur all sound and doing ok. I'm sound myself just thinking its nearly a yr since I left garston and I can get the penny lane fleece out the cupboard now for the cold winter matches u gave me..wear it with pride I will. To keep me warm but anyway I still keep in touch with a lot of freinds I gained from circuit training but any one off you can see me on Twitter if ya have it as @wellinmick coz I don't have face book that's for nosey gossipers I think haha..but anyway hope all is well for you lot and keep that entrance clear and keep the noise down outside because the new guard likes his piece I've been told ....gd luck ......đŸ‘đŸ‘

Re: home of the champions

good to hear your enjoying the new job. and the fleece is coming in handy mate

Re: home of the champions

Nice one dale hope ya all doing well, getting them pbs ..keep them motivated ...