Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Conwy Half Marathon

For those doing this just thought I'd give some advice with regards to driving. You can enter Conwy from the A55 at either J18 or J17, however last year the J18 exit was gridlocked with the amount of traffic flowing from the Chester direction (more runners competing from Liverpool, Manchester, Midlands areas). I suggest going the very short distance further to J17 and avoiding the grid lock as there will be less traffic coming from the Bangor direction. There are a couple of parking spots off Bangor Road A547 within schools etc from this junction that are a short walking distance to the start.
If you've done this event before you'll know where to park etc so just ignore this.

See you Sunday

Re: Conwy Half Marathon

Are there many PLS running this race ? Just checked it out on the run wales website. Before I enter online, just wanted to know if I could get a lift from Garston area & if so what time etc ?

Paul.

Re: Conwy Half Marathon

Checking out the race list there's at least 10 striders entered, so I'm sure someone would be able to give you a lift. Might be best asking on the PLS / Running Discussion Board facebook page as well just before you enter.
I'd offer you a lift Paul, but I'm travelling from the Wirral