Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race 3 NWSCCL Stadt Moers Sun 28 December

Race no 3 in the Sunday league coming up on Sunday at Stadt Moers. One of my favourite courses!

10am start as usual.

Stadt Moers Park,
Pottery Lane,
Whiston,
Liverpool
L35 3RG.

Directions from Tarbock Island are below :-
http://goo.gl/maps/3SgWj

Take the north east exit - Windy Arbor Road and follow for a mile to a T junction.
Take a left onto Greene's Road which becomes Pottery Lane.
Follow this over the railway and down the hill.
Turn left at the bottom of hill and before the motorway (M57) bridge into the car park near the ranger's hut.
Parking is limited so please car share where possible.

Results and Sandwiches will be at :-
77 Cronton Lane
Widnes
WA8 5AJ

Re: Race 3 NWSCCL Stadt Moers Sun 28 December

Is anybody meeting at sports centre, and if so what time.

Hi guys, is there any chance of a lift for this one. I will gladly make a contribution to travel costs

Thinking leaving club about 9:10; I'll check on Facebook and here before we leave. Space for 3 in car

Are you both sorted for lifts or do you want picking up? Can pick you both up at Garston at 08:40

I will be at Garston at 9:10 too if anyone else needs a lift. Also picking up park end of Lark Lane at 9:00. Let me know if you want picking up there

ok looks like there are enough of you going to Garston, I'll go straight to Stadt Moers then.

Hi folks, I'm getting a lift off Anna see you at Garston in the morning.

Lost a pair of Nike gloves an a hat today. May have left them in the tent. Appreciate it if people could have a quick look for them before I nip out for another set.

We did pick up a hat and gloves so you need not buy more. I can't remember who has them now. It may be Dale.

Well done everyone at Stadt Moers today. I think the women were 5th and the men 3rd on the day. These are provisional results, official standings to be confirmed as soon as SS publishes the full results in the next few days.

XC is a team effort. Everyone who turns up helps, whether they end up in the counters or not. And the more of us who participate, the better we'll do. Put the 11th Jan in your diary - we'll show that ski slope what Penny Lane is made of!

Brilliant, I will pick up at the next club session - much appreciated