Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's 6 stage road relays - Sat 28th March at Sefton Park

OK, as this is getting closer thought I would start a separate post for the women's teams. I am hopeful of entering three teams as they are on our door step this year.

The race starts at 11.35am, stages 1 and 4 are approx 4.9 miles and stages 2, 3, 5 & 6 are each approx 2.8 miles.

Everyone is welcome, only rules are you must be a club member and wear your club vest to race.

So far I have the following people confirmed:

Louise Warn
Rachel Rick
Gill Darby (early stage)
Cristina
Eunice
Esther
Sharon Samson
Michelle King
Lucie Michaelson

.....but I know there are plenty more who would love to join in the fun.

Please post on here or see me at club nights. I will be entering the teams on Saturday 14 March 2015 so please give me your names ASAP.

Thanks

Re: Women's 6 stage road relays - Sat 28th March at Sefton Park

I'm in.

Sorry Jane, can you cross me off the list please?
Still not back running yet.

Jane I am racing the half marathon the next day so if possible would I be able to run the shorter distance? It is ok if not because I think there are a few people racing the next day. Look forward to it x

Hi

Two teams entered for the relays next Saturday, start time is 11.30am so please meet at cafe in centre before 11am to confirm the team sheets and running order.

I have entered:

Michelle King
Jane Eardley
Pam Thurtle
Kathryn Sharkey
Cristina Puccini
Louise Warn
Rachel Rick
Eunice Nopondo
Sue Smith
Anna Watkin
Esther Van Ginneken
Emma Kearney

Reserves (or those who have said they will run if needed!) -
Sharon Samson
Lucie Michealson
Sarah Flanagan
Kate McGing
Oonagh Jacquest

Thanks to all who have volunteered to run, especially with the half marathon on the following day. There are always last minte 'issues' which result in team changes on the day so can I ask, if you are coming to watch bring your kit just in case!

Thanks, Jane
Am doing half on Sunday so happy to stand down if anyone else wants to do it. WIll be at cafe, ready for anything!

Thanks Rachel, that's the spirit!!