Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Volunteers for Marathon

Hello all
It's that time of the year again and I am looking for volunteers to staff a water station at the Liverpool Maratjon.i need a minimum of 10 people to staff a water station in Sefton Park. There will be no marshalling involved, just handing out water. We have provided volunteers for the last 4 years and it is great fun and also an opportunity to promote the club. If you are interested please leave a message on here and I will contact you with more details. Many thanks.

Re: Volunteers for Marathon

Hello Barry.I should be available to help out on drinks station

Cheers Graham. As soon as I have more details I will be in touch

What time and for how long?

Sharon
I do not have the details yet but looking at the course it will depend on whether we are doing the water station for the half or the full. It looks like they are 2 separate stations this year. Will update on here as soon as I find out

Baz

Christine and I are both running in the half but our Andrew would be willing to help out. Put us on your list when you know more.

Can I let you know when you have the information

Nige... Will do

Sharon.. No problem

I'll help Barry

John. That's great. Cheers

Hi everyone. I am just checking that you are all still interested in helping out at our water station on the Liverpool marathon Sunday 14th June. I have now had confirmation our spot is on North Mossley hill road at the bottom of Penny Lane ( mile 18). The race starts at 10 so I think we need to be there to set up at 10-10.15. Can you message me with your contact details if you are still interested on 07903457574. look forward to seeing you next weekend

How long do you need us to help for?

Sharon. As it is mile 18 I imagine the busy period will be between 1130 -1300hrs so at least up until then

Hello all. Me again. I had wrong info and we are water for both the half and the full. Can volunteers get there for 8.30 to get set up please. Any problems let me know