Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AGM Notice

The following documents went out to members via the webcollect site.
---
11 Rookery Drive, L19 9HG

7th June 2015

Dear Member,

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Notice is hereby given to all fully paid up members that the Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 29th June 2015 at the Aigburth People’s Hall, commencing at 7.00pm.

Part of the business of the meeting will be the election of Officers and the Committee for the coming year. Nominations for any of the posts should be submitted to me on the attached form by 19th June. Nominations will be posted on the club notice board and the forum prior to the meeting.

If you do nominate someone for a position on the committee, please check that the person concerned is willing to stand, before putting their name forward.

If you are unable to attend the AGM, but still wish to vote in this ballot, you can submit a postal vote. These must be submitted to me no later than Thursday 25th June 2015.

Nominations or postal votes can be passed to a member of the committee on Club Nights (in a sealed envelope) or can be sent by post to me at the address above. If you wish to use a postal vote, this can be made in writing or you can obtain a voting slip from me. Please put this into a sealed envelope and mark the outside ‘Postal Vote’ showing your name and membership number on the reverse; so that the envelopes are not opened until the vote takes place at the AGM.

Please note: all postal votes must be identified in this way. Any envelopes without names and membership numbers will be discounted.

Emma Kearney

Hon. Secretary

---
Form for nominations - please copy into a word document and email to the address below. (we can't attach to the forum)
---
Election of Officers and Committee

2015/16

I wish to nominate the following person(s) for the position(s) shown:

PRESIDENT*……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

CHAIRMAN*………………………………………………………………........................................................

SECRETARY*……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

TREASURER (Vacancy)……………………………………………………………………………………………………

LADIES CAPTAIN* ………………………………………….....……………………………….

MENS’ CAPTAIN (Vacancy)………………………………………………………………………………….....………..

MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY*…………………………………………………………………………………....………..

SOCIAL SECRETARY (Vacancy) ……………………………………………....………………….

*Indicates present holder is willing to continue in the role.

Please only make nominations if the person you are nominating has agreed.

I confirm that I am a fully paid up member of Penny Lane Striders and was a member of the Club on the 1 April of this year.

Signed ………………………………………………………....

Membership Number ………………………………………………………….

Date ………………………………………….……………..

FORMS TO BE RETURNED BY 19th June 2015

E mail emkearney@hotmail.com

Nominations for Committee Members

I have had the following nominations for committee members:

Social secretary: Dale Higham
Men's captain: Andrew Leslie
Treasurer: John Jensen

Re: AGM Notice

Can I please give my apologies for the AgM please,as I am not available on the date of the Agm.

Thanks Graham, they've been noted.

Reminder Tomorrow night (Monday) is the Club AGM at APH, 7:30 pm start. This is your chance to influence how the club is run so please attend if you can make it. It doesn't matter how long you've been a member, all paid up members are entitled to attend, make their points, vote on issues and generally get involved.

Also theclub committee has a vacancy for Social secretary, with no candidates standing for election at the AGM at present. If you are/someone you know may be interested, speak to one of the committee.

Please accept my apologies too. I won't be able to get along either. Nige

Thanks Nige. I'll get them added to the minutes.