Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memberships notice

Memberships notice -
1. If you double paid for your membership because your standing order wasn't cancelled the refund cheques are now ready and will be available for pick up from club on Tuesday. If not they will be posted out shortly.
2. There are still a number of people who have not renewed their memberships for this season. I will be starting to contact you individually shortly to ask you to renew so if you are aware that you haven't renewed can you please do so asap.
Thanks again

Re: Memberships notice

Hi Chris,

I paid my membership renewal on 14 April 2015 and I have just checked the current Members list for 2015 / 2016 and my name does not appear!

Joe

Hi Joe,
Thanks for highlighting this. This list does need updating as you're not the only one. It will be updated this week to reflect the current membership position.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris, I just checked membership list and see I am not on it although PLS received my subscription on May 6,also I am one of the few who forget to cancel my direct debit, I will leave it in your capable hands, ta.

For interest if you have been allocated a category in the road results spreadsheet (M, F, M40 etc) for the current year then you are registered. If not then you have not been registered with UKA. This may help in identifying any issues.