Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eggheads TV Quiz Show Team

Good Evening Striders,

I have recently made contact with the producers of Eggheads, and they are looking for teams to take part in the forthcoming series of the show.

I remember a few years ago, Shane Knott put together a team that attended the auditions but didn't make it to TV, I am on the hunt for a team of brain boxes to represent PLS in the world of TV quiz shows.

So far, the names I have are:
Tim Jones
Charlotte Rawcliffe
Mitch Hawkins
Ben Freeney
Matt Helme (I think)
Andrew Biddle
Andy Leslie

If anybody else fancies it, reply to this post and we can go from there. Once I have a list I will post the audition dates to see who is available. The deadline for applications is midnight on 20th July, so we need to get this baby rolling.

Thanks everybody.

Re: Eggheads TV Quiz Show Team

Count me in

Count me in Andy.
My CV includes a couple of pub quiz wins at Britannia Inn, and I can talk unnecessary rubbish before answering an question

Plus it would be good to wipe that smirk off CJ's face (if he's still on it)

Count me in too Andy

The smile off 2:58 Marathon Runner CJ's face Neil!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/london-marathon-2015-did-you-beat-the-times-of-celebrity-runners-jenson-button-chris-evans-or-greg-james-5167909/

Bet he can't do Woolton Hills though!

Go on then, count me in too.

Evening Eggheads,

There are auditions for the team members and they will be held at a north west location between August 3rd and August 9th.

For those who have expressed interest, can you let me know which dates you ARE available from those dates.

Cheers.

Hi Andy, I am available 7th, 8th and 9th August. Just go with the best date for everyone though!

Andy C
Evening Eggheads,

There are auditions for the team members and they will be held at a north west location between August 3rd and August 9th.

For those who have expressed interest, can you let me know which dates you ARE available from those dates.

Cheers.

Apologies, but on reading the application form more carefully...the dates between 3rd-9th August are actually studio dates, should we be successful at an audition.

So, for availability purposes, can you tell me if you are unavailable for any of these dates, bearing in mind that they are full days.

Ta