Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Relay Travel

If anyone is short of a lift or has space in their car for Saturday's outing to Edge Hill, could you post here so we can co- ordinate please?

I'm going from Cronton (Widnes) and have space for anyone going from the Widnes area.

I'll be getting to Edge Hill for around 12:30/12:45 so leaving Cronton at around 12.

Re: Relay Travel

I am going from Woolton and have one (maybe two spaces left in my car). Probably leave about 11.15 to 11.30 to ensure that we are there in enough time for ladies race (start time at 1.15pm and plenty of time to warm up.

Hi Sharon, just confirming that we're okay to car share on Saturday. Just let me know where you would like me to meet you. Thanks again for the offer, much appreciated.

Happy to take a lift or drive.

Does anyone want to meet at Garston 11:30ish? Space for 4 people. Have to get to Edge Hill early enough to collect numbers, sort teams etc. hence earlyish start.

Please let me know here or email me. Phone is in for repairs so please don't text.

Men start @1430, therefore I am very happy to pick up @Garston @1230 if anybody needs a lift, 3-4 spaces available in my car...
That way there's plenty of time for get our bearings, pick up bibs etc...

any takers, let me know here...
Ciao
Simo

I'm ok to car share Saturday as well can meet at garston

I'll be leaving from Wallasey and can pick up anyone enroute through town. No missus or dog so 3 seats available.

What time does the men's relay start? Whatever time it is I'll be aiming to get there about an hour beforehand

2:30 Start Neil.

Simo,

I was going to be leaving Garston at that time so would be up for a lift if that's still okay.

I'll chip in for petrol obviously. Whereabouts in Garston?

Dave

Dave,
Garston lifestyle's car park, aka PLS' HQ!

Ciao
Simo

Simo, can I catch a lift with you. My car is playing up and don't think it would make it to Ormskirk. Happy to pay towards petrol

Cheers

Richard

you're more then welcome richard!
together we'll save the planet ;-D

see you @1230 sharp!
Ciao
Simo

Hi Simo.......quick shout to see if any spare seats in your car tmrw? Happy to share for petrol etc. Apols for late request, but had a few phone issues in past 24hrs. Thanks, Ste

Sure ste,
See you soon!

Ciao
Simo

Cheers Simo.....see you at 12:30