Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
XC training sessions

Is anyone planning on doing any XC training sessions over the next few weeks?

Re: XC training sessions

Not unless anyone wants to do beach runs in Brazil with me!

If I'm free next Saturday morning I don't mind holding a taster session / training run around Clarke Gardens if its of any interest.

I would be up for that

Hi,

I would be interested in cross country taster. I have never done cross country . I run with group 4 but I am one of the slower ones. I can make net Saturday if the session is on. Thanks.

Hi sorry for keeping so very quiet on the subject so far but I had to check out a few things before speaking out.

I am currently unable to run and due to the alternatives I need to pursue I won't be available for even standing about in a field shouting encouragement over the weekend.

Sharon contacted me to find out if any sessions were planned and it is now very clear to me that I won't be able to lead them in the short to medium term.

Neil, Sharon, if you'd like to set up sessions over the weekend I would be eternally grateful. In the meantime I will be at club on Thursday to talk about the upcoming season etc.

Many thanks
Cristina

Hello Cristina,
I know I mentioned that I would help out with a Saturday morning xc training session,incorporating Clarke's gardens course.
Can start from this Saturday ,9.00 at Clarke's gardens,if this helps and if you want to advertise it.

That's great Graham. I've also messaged Sharon and Neil on facebook. Sounds like the weekly sessions will be well covered.

I will be at club on Thu we can advertise your session then.

Many thanks for your help
Cristina

Great to see such enthusiasm for the start of the XC season. I am away the next few weekends but look forward to joining in when I can.

Graham I would be happy to help this Saturday.

Was planning Parkrun but xc is much more fun and Parkrun can be done any other weekend!

Anyone who has never done this type of running before it doesn't matter what group you run in as we will all work together and the more the merrier - teamPLS