Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call out for volunteers/marshals for XC at Clarkes Gardens on Sun 1 Nov

Call out for volunteers/marshals for XC at Clarkes Gardens on Sun 1 Nov

The first fixture of the Sunday League is Penny Lane's race. This is traditionally one of the busiest (if not THE busiest) fixtures of the league.

As always I will need volunteers and marshals to ensure the safety of the runners, set up the course and return the park to the state in which we found it (if not a little cleaner).

Can you please put your name down here if are available to help. We have a variety of roles, friends and family are very welcome to help and all volunteers will be fed and watered after the race at the Cheshire Lines club!

Re: Call out for volunteers/marshals for XC at Clarkes Gardens on Sun 1 Nov

There's food? You're on!

I'm available to help

Thank you both.

I have a few volunteers and have almost covered the marshalling positions on the course.

Can I have a couple of volunteers to help Tony Man at Cheshire Lines? These jobs start a bit later than everyone else, you will need to join Tony at the Cheshire Lines club at around 10am to set up the food and drinks. I will come down and help out as well once the race is underway and I'm sure I've got enough people around to take everything down afterwards.

If you are on this list and would rather help out at the club (instead of along the course) please let me know here or see me at club on Thu night:

Tony Man - Head Chef at Cheshire Lines
Carol Holt - First Aid

Charlie Stanway
Barry Bright
Tim Warn
Rachel Rick
Soraya Meah
Anna Watkin
Sarah Nealey
Helen Osbourne
Lesley Finnih

If I have missed anyone please shout.

Hello Cristina,

I.m available to help out on course as Marshall if you still require people.

Yes please Graham.

Any other volunteers for Cheshire Lines? You get free biscuits you know.