Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website update

The club’s website is having a bit of a spring clean over the next few days: nothing major, just a few cosmetic changes and updates to sections that are slightly out of date. If anyone has any comments or suggestions relating to the site, please post them here or on our Facebook page if you use that.

Many thanks
John

Re: Website update

John,

I mentioned this to Cris already, but the xc page could do with current dates and venues adding.
MTCT needs updated calendar and current table too.
Also, if you ask me, main calendar page should reflect these changes, I noticed our own xc @ clarkes gardens is not even in it :O

saying this, I think you're doing a sterling job as website manager, and apart from these minor glitches, it looks phenomenal!

Ciao
Simo

Thanks for the feedback Simo. I'll get the relevant sections updated over the next day or two.

The calendar is a bit more labour intensive to keep updated than I realised when I first set the site up. Originally my intention was to provide a reasonably comprehensive list of upcoming local races, however the sheer number and variety of events that our members enter means that I probably need to scale it back a bit so that it just covers major events such as the XC, multi terrain and our club social events.

Up to date information about local road events is actually available on another part of the site that might not be obvious at first:

http://www.pennylanestriders.club/road-running.html

There are sections for each distance, together with links to an external site that lists upcoming races.

Cheers
John

Simo the job of updating the xc page is mine. I'd just forgotten.

All the dates are on now.