Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Palma de Malloca Race Weekend

Hi all,
Cristina and I are 'celebrating'(ha ha)our 50th birthdays next October by heading out to Palma and would like to invite anyone who would like to celebrate with us to come along! There is a full marathon, half marathon or 10k, it's on October 16th 2016. Partners, families all welcome. If you are on Facebook, there is a secret group on there where people will hopefully share ideas, plans etc so if you would like us to add you, please contact myself or Cristina. If you are not on Facebook but would like to join us, please let either Cristina or myself know and we will keep you up to date with any news. The Black and White army head to Mallorca!!

For more info:
http://www.palmademallorcamarathon.com/english/registration/

I believe there is an early bird offer on at the moment. John Jenson has already put some useful info on Facebook, he has run the half there twice and said it was fantastic. Soraya Meah has also done the full marathon this year, photos look amazing, so she would also be another good person to ask about it. John said there is usually a Ryan Air flight out Friday night and back Sunday evening.
If you want to ask more about it, please get in touch,
What better way to see in turning 50...ha ha ha!!

Re: Palma de Malloca Race Weekend

Please add me to the f/b group. Im very interested.

Fab, will do Tommy

count me in too add me to FB Group also

Hi Lyndon, have added you already, let me know if you have any problems accessing the group as we seem to be having some problems with it.

Ive benn added to the FB Group Thanks Myka

That's great, thanks for letting me know Lyndon, should be a great weekend!

I am going to fly out of Liverpool Sat lunchtime and come back late Sun night.

Just bringing this back up for those who are interested.

The date for the races is definitely Sunday 16 October and you can sign up to pretty much anything on the day.

Half marathon
Marathon
Marathon Relay

May well be my last race before I change age groups!