Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016 Members Survey

Hi all,

This afternoon we’ve emailed members a link to the 2016 Penny Lane Striders survey. This is something that we’ve been working on for the last few weeks, and is designed to give members– irrespective of what group you run with or how long you’ve been with us– the opportunity to voice your opinion about some of the key matters affecting our club.

If you can spare a few minutes to complete the survey we’d be grateful. The more responses we receive, the clearer picture we’ll be able to build up about what is working well, and what needs to improve. The plan is to leave the survey open until 31st January, at which point we will begin gathering in the responses with a view to publishing the results by- at latest- the end of March.

If you haven’t received the e-mail by tomorrow, let me know (we’re using the addresses from the WebCollect page that you use to register or renew your memberships)

Thanks
John

Re: 2016 Members Survey

Thanks to everyone who has already sent back a survey. So far we've had 40 responses out of 303 emails sent. There's some really useful info in there so keep them coming...

Re: 2016 Members Survey

Bumping this back to the top as the survey will be closing in 24 hours. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to complete it. If you haven't had, or have lost the email with the link to the survey, email me or post here and I'll resend it.

Cheers