Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEADTORCH PARK RUNS

Now that I'm partially mobile I can re-start these. For logistical reasons I can only make them on Tuesdays at the moment so they will be an alternative to the efforts sessions.

For those unfamiliar with the format these are runs through the parks at night with a headtorch and are the best fun you can have on a weeknight without doing anything illegal. I have spare torches for those who don't have one and want to try this out. Suitable for all groups - we all regroup at various intervals. Think of the Happy Bus in the dark.

Tue 26 Jan
Tue 23 Feb
Tue 22 Mar

I would like to gauge interest first - can you comment here if you are interested in these on a Tuesday otherwise I will shelve them until next winter.

Re: HEADTORCH PARK RUNS

Is this still on tomorrow night Cristina?

I'm interested if it's still on tomorrow Christina

Hi sorry was in transit yesterday and my phone won't let me post here for some reason.

Headtorch run is on tonight meet at Garston as normal.

Bring trail shoes or old trainers and a torch. If you do not have one and want to try I have a couple of spares.

See you later
C

Last headtorch run of the season tomorrow night. Come along and celebrate the coming of spring with a bit of naked dancing in the pale moonlight a jog round the parks. Might even throw in a few efforts.