Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Renewals are now Open

Membership Renewals for 2016-17 are now OPEN! As previously mentioned the fees for this year are the same as the previous year and the renewal process is very simple. Visit the Webcollect website on https://webcollect.org.uk/pls

- you can then see your current subscription (which will now have a 2017 date in the title as I have updated it). If you have joined recently the first important thing to check is the 'End date'. If you joined in the New Year the system will have automatically set your end date for 31st March 2017 so you dont need to do anything now. All other current members will see an end date of 31st March 2016.
- Now click on 'Renew' on the right hand side and follow the instructions to check out and purchase your renewal for the coming year.
Any questions please private message me on Facebook or email me on chris_lee_@hotmail.co.uk
Please can we all look to renew as soon as possible.
Who will be the first to do it?!

Re change in E.mail address

Hi Chris,
I.be changed my e.mail address and system advises to contact organisation to notify ,before paying subscription.
Any ideas how I do this

Re: Re change in E.mail address

Hi Graham,
Only just seen this now. Can you email directly on chris_lee_@hotmail.co.uk with your new email details and I'll try to sort it out.
Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris.

WOW Chris, you really are a man of many talents, I'm well impressed!!

You were running alongside me (figure of speech of course ) last night @7:28pm and you also managed to post on the forum.... you're a wizard!!!

Ciao
Simo

A mini wizard.

Ha ha John you are a bad, bad man.