Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLS Annual Awards Ceremony: Friday 13th May

Good morning Striders!

We are pleased to announce that tickets for the PLS Annual Awards Ceremony are now on sale via WebCollect.

This year's event will take place on Friday 13th May at the Liverpool Marriott Hotel in the city centre. Tickets are £30 each, and all members and partners / friends are welcome.

The price includes a 3 course meal, disco and photobooth.

There are awards for 1st and 2nd place in each age category for each distance. Please book early to avoid disappointment! Sign up now and join us for what I am sure will be another great night out!

https://webcollect.org.uk/pls

Re: PLS Annual Awards Ceremony: Friday 13th May

Don't miss out on a ticket for our annual Awards Ceremony on 13th May - it promises to be a great night.

Please buy your ticket by Thursday 14th April, to give us enough time to confirm numbers with the venue.

Hope to see you there!

Good afternoon Penny Lane Striders, just a gentle reminder about the fast approaching deadline for purchasing tickets via Webcollect for the Annual PLS Awards Night. The event is on Friday 13th May at the beautiful Marriott Hotel in Liverpool City Centre and it promises to be a fabulous event. The deadline is midnight tomorrow as we need to be able to make certain arrangements with the venue in advance...so if you haven't got your tickets yet, get a wriggle on!! Tickets are moving slowly but surely but we need to make sure that everybody who is intending to come has their tickets. As the late, great Jim Morrison once said "the time to hesitate is through, no time to wallow in the mire"!

Ps...for the younger ones (like me), Will Young said it too! X

Good afternoon all you beautiful Penny Lane Striders!!! Great news...
We are in the position of being able to extend the closing date for tickets for the Awards Night! Ticket sales are going well and based on feedback, there are still some people who are interested but haven't bought tickets!!
Get stuck in at WebCollect today!! (Or payday)

Here is some feedback from last year:

Pyar boss la!!
I wish it never ended!!
Andy C's dancing was immense, I wish I could be more like him!
My highlight was the photo booth! I wore a chicken.

Roll up, roll up!!! #goodtimes

Great news, everyone!

We have managed to negotiate a limited number of extra tickets for our annual Awards Evening on Friday 13th May. These will be sold on a strictly 'first come, first served' basis.

Don't miss out - if you're planning to join us, get your tickets as soon as possible. It promises to be a great night!

Good afternoon Striders!

Not long to go before our annual Awards Ceremony at the Marriott Hotel in Liverpool on Friday 13th May. I have to send the final numbers and dietary requirements to the hotel within the next few days.

If you are planning to join us, but have not yet got your tickets, please sign up via WebCollect on our club website. We will be closing the list after our whole club session on Tuesday 3rd May. Thanks!

Hello Striders, it's me again! Time is ticking by if you would still like to join us for the Awards Ceremony on Friday 13th May at the Marriott in Liverpool. The list will close at midnight tonight, so don't delay - log onto WebCollect via our members' area and join in the fun! #teampls #nofomo

Hi guys, due to a few last minute requests, tickets for the Awards Ceremony are once more available until midnight tonight (Sunday). After that, I will have to send final numbers to the hotel. If anyone missed my first fifteen reminders, here's an extra bonus one for you! Don't miss out! ‪#‎teampls‬ ‪#‎nofomo‬

Tickets are available via WebCollect in the members' area of our website.

Hi everyone! Only a few days to go until our annual Awards Ceremony at the Marriott in Liverpool on Friday 13th May.
Here's a rough schedule for the evening:
Arrivals from 7pm
Meal at 8pm
Awards at 9pm
Disco, photobooth and general mayhem from 10pm-midnight.
Dress code smart - please bring a raffle prize if possible. See you there! #teampls

Hi everyone!

Not long to go until our long-awaited Awards Ceremony at the Marriott Hotel in Liverpool tomorrow evening.

Just a few reminders for those who have asked:

*Dress code is smart.
*Please bring along a raffle prize if possible.
*Arrivals from 7pm, meal at 8pm, awards at 9pm, general mischief from 10pm onwards.
*You don't need to bring proof of your booking, because we have a list of those who have paid. People who have bought a ticket haven't just paid for a meal, but have also contributed towards the cost of the venue hire, music and the photo booth. Therefore, please note that this event is ticket only.
See you there!

Thank you to everyone who came along and helped to make this event such a success. What a great night!

Members of the committee worked hard behind the scenes to make sure everything went smoothly - an extra thanks to them.

Also, a special mention to Cristina for organising the Cross Country trophies, and to Helen for arranging the raffle which raised £189 for the club.

Great work everyone! #teampls