Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Autumn Road Relays - SAVE THE DATES!

Important dates for your diaries - the upcoming Autumn road relays. (I know, the summer has only just begun but soon September will be here!)

This year we are going to be selecting teams based on recent 5k performances. Myself and Andy will be working with Sharon and Colin to select teams and we will be inviting those selected to represent the club in the competitive teams shortly. However, as always, we are inviting everyone along as it is a great day out and an excellent opportunity to represent the club whatever your pace. There is no limit on the number of teams we can field, so it would be great to have a sea of black & white vests at both events!

Saturday 10th September - North-West Road Relays (Men 4x5k stage/Women 3x5k stage)- Delamere Forest

Sunday 25th September - Northern Road Relays (Men 6x6.6k stage/Women 4x5.2k stage)- SportCity, Manchester

Please save these dates if possible and add them to your calendars! Watch this space for more information.

Re: Autumn Road Relays - SAVE THE DATES!

Nice and local, I like it : D
Count me in!

Hi Helen have the teams been put forward for these yet? I work away during the week and so haven't been able to make club to talk you about them, but would be really interested in being part of the PLS team for 1 or both events 😊

Don't forget when picking teams that whistle stop tour is on weekend 10th sept.

Hi what are the times for these events please?

Usually between 2 and 4 pm Paul...
North of England athletics to confirm...

Sorry Hun can't do any of them, Wirral half on the 11th and the natterjacks seaside 10k on the 25th September x

Just putting a new post up with more info on the 10th September ones - the times are 1.15 for women (teams of 3) and 2.30 for men (teams of 4).

For the northerns on the 25th September it will be 2pm for men (6 stage) and 2.15 for women (4 stage).

That's a shame but thanks for letting me know Annmarie.