Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1977 Puma GTE 1600 for Sale $12,000.00

1977 Puma GTE 1600

This is a 2 owner car. I assembled the car in 1978 for the first owner after he passed away the car came back to my family. This car is complete minus driver’s inside door panel and windshield washer tank. All body tags match and car has never been completely taken apart. Turn key car, runs fantastic

Motor and Transaxle have 500 miles on them sense complete rebuild.
Motor – All Gene Berg parts with new Magnesium case, 2100 cc.
Trans – Transaxle Engineering
Front end just rebuilt.

Car sold on California Non Op with clean title. (Car has to pass smog every 2 years if kept in California)

You set up all transport from Los Angeles, California

Email if you want details
pyaros@sbcglobal.net

Have pics but not sure if I can upload them here. More then happy to send pics to interested parties.

Re: 1977 Puma GTE 1600 for Sale $12,000.00

Paul Yaros
1977 Puma GTE 1600

This is a 2 owner car. I assembled the car in 1978 for the first owner after he passed away the car came back to my family. This car is complete minus driver’s inside door panel and windshield washer tank. All body tags match and car has never been completely taken apart. Turn key car, runs fantastic

Motor and Transaxle have 500 miles on them sense complete rebuild.
Motor – All Gene Berg parts with new Magnesium case, 2100 cc.
Trans – Transaxle Engineering
Front end just rebuilt.

Car sold on California Non Op with clean title. (Car has to pass smog every 2 years if kept in California)

You set up all transport from Los Angeles, California

Email if you want details
pyaros@sbcglobal.net

Have pics but not sure if I can upload them here. More then happy to send pics to interested parties.
1-22-2021 Car has been sold, it will be very happy in the state of New York