Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 81 puma gti wiring

Tom:

Good luck! I have been looking for a couple of years for one, and have not found one yet.

The biggest differences I have seen have been side marker lights and warning lights. What specifically are you looking for. Fortunately, my GTC is absolutely bone stock and unmolested, and I would be happy to look and see where things go for you.

Dave Riedle

Hi:
Your wiring has to be custom made. I am presently in Brazil and will check the price and availability for you.
As soon as I have the information I will contact you.
I import/export antique cars to/from the USA and Europe.
Parts for these cars are not cheap. I just bought a 1978 PUMA GTS to rebuilt. Believe me, in 2 days I already spent US$1,000.00.

Regards
Mike Friedmann
US INTL TRADING LLC
ORLANDO FLORIDA

Hey Dave,

I am trying to basically re-wire the whole car. The previous owner got overly ambitious and tore the whole harness out of the car and only labeled a few leads. I am completely baffled. The whole car needs to be wired, from ignition to gauges,-everything. The fuse panel is even out of the car. Luckily some of the connectors are large quick connects, so i have figured out where they go, but the rest of it remains a mystery to me. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated! id love to drive this thing once before the snow flies:)
Thanks, Tom

Hi:
The wiring for your PUMA will cost you delivered to the your USA address $750.00 prepaid.

Let me know if this can interest you

Mike Friedmann
US INTL TRADING LLC
ORLANDO FLORIDA