Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1985 PUMA GTI COUPE FOR SALE

LISA PUMA
ENGINE IS ALL NEW, HEADS, BOTH CARBS, EVERYTHING. NEW EXHAUST, NEW TIRES. NEW WINDSHIELD (WAS $1,000.00) AND NEW SEAL. I DID NOT HAVE THE SEAL FULLY SEALED B/C I WANTED TO PAINT THE CAR. THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO TO THIS CAR IS NEW DOOR PANELS. IT DOES HAVE POWER WINDOWS AND SUNROOF. I BOUGHT IT FROM JORGE FROM "HOUSE OF PUMA'S" ONE DOOR PANEL IS FOR A "CRANK WINDOW" SO THERE IS A HOLE FOR A HANDLE. THE DRIVERS SIDE IS THE CORRECT PANEL. I THINK I WAS JUST GIVEN THE WRONG PASSENGER PANEL. PURRING PUMA'S IN CALIFORNIA HAS THEM FOR $120.00 FOR A SET...IT WILL ALSO NEED THE SEATS REUPHOLSTERED, PURRING PUMA'S SAID SEATS FOR SALE ARE HARD TO FIND SO I'D BE BETTER OFF REUPHOLSTERING THEM. I JUST PUT SEAT COVERS ON. ONCE AGAIN THIS CAR HAS ALL THIS WORK AND I NEVER DROVE IT EXCEPT IN THE DRIVEWAY. BOTH CARBS ARE CALIBRATED, RUNS GOOD. THE ONLY REASON I'M CONSIDERING SELLING IS BECAUSE MY SON WAS MURDERED IN DETROIT OCT. 2011 AND I HAVE EXPENSES I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR. IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:
PUMAGAL522@YAHOO.COM AND I CAN ATTACH PICTURES.

THANK YOU
LISA PUMA

Lisa,

Any luck on selling this Puma yet? If you want, I can also post it on my forum at www.pumagte.com Send me some photos if you still have it and I will do what I can to help you out.

Brandon Nelson

Thank You. I see alot of your postings on here. I've had a couple people wanting to come look at it. Alot going on in my life so it was put on the back burner. Let me know your email address. For some reason I can't send emails when clicking the email. Thank You Again !

Lisa,

I have someone looking for a GTI if you still have yours. I sent them a link to one of your post so you may hear from them.

Brandon