Return to Website

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM

A place for Puma owners and enthusiasts to ask questions, provide answers, and post information of interest.

PUMA OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PARTS, PARTS AND MORE PARTS!

The freight is a killer. He quoted me on a passenger side front bumper in OK condition, and the delivered price was over $160.00 US
Best regards,
Jim

Thanks for the update, Jim. I have done some shipping from Brazil and the shipping is higher than what we are used to. The tariffs alone add quite a bit. That being said, it is nice to have a local contact to use. Perhaps combining shipping costs with others may take the sting out of those costs.

If compared to domestic US shipping costs it is pricey. However being in Canada my shipping costs to get parts across the border from the US can also be pricey. Because I need quite alot of parts for a restoration project, the savings from getting a large order of parts at a good price, then paying the shipping, I feel is well worth my efforts.

just noticed your message from back in july. i am in need of some parts for a 1981 gtb, and would appreciate being able to contact your supplier in brazil, as the north american source purring pumas does not seem to be able to supply parts for my model of puma. tks regards A

Email sent from Publiclinks@yahoo.com