Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OUR CCF MONDAY EVENING CHAT AND FILM VIEWING FOR May 10: “Charlie Chan at Treasure Island”

Dear Rush, there's only one thing to do. Like Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion we must go down to the Emerald City to see THE WIZARD! In this case that's J. Kingston Pierce.

J. Kingston Pierce, is the webmaster behind two sites, "The Rap Sheet" and "Killer Covers." I'm pretty sure you're aware of that though, as he's featured your site many times over the years. If anyone can tell us about a book "cover" it would be Mr. Pierce.

However, presently he is engaged in writing something for another entity. So when I get the word he's back, I'll launch an inquiry.

Wouldn't it be cool if that IS an actual novel! If so you might consider adding it to "The Library", for it's strategic significance.

T.Y.S.M.
Lou

Re: OUR CCF MONDAY EVENING CHAT AND FILM VIEWING FOR May 10: “Charlie Chan at Treasure Island”

Dear Lou,

Thank you! That would be great if that novel could be located! Yes, it would be a definite "add" to the Library! My personal one, as well!

Sincerely,
Rush

Well, unfortunately Mr. Pierce came up with nothing, also. However, he did say "the cover art looked familiar" and he'd try to remember where he saw it...and he is a master of cover art:

http://killercoversoftheweek.blogspot.com/

Thank you for sharing this article, you have told a good thing in this article. I have also removed my problem from this https://www.studyauedu.com/ site and I take all the information from here, this is a platform where you will get the best tips and services related to students. And it is also free for all.