Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone else read "The Charlie Chan Sunday Comics?"...

...Well I sure do. And who knew...Charlie Chan knew the art of Jiu Jitsu! At least in the comics that came out between 1938 - 1942. These are really great the way comics go. I only read about three-fourths of the Sunday comics in our Cleveland Plain Dealer, but every Sunday Charlie Chan Comic, each week!

In these last few weeks, Charlie has been telling son Lee about a famous burglar--The Cat--who slipped up and shot a man; and how Charlie captured him with no less--a Jiu Jitsu chop to the neck! Now that's a little different C.C. from the movies or novels!

You'll find these jewels via a link on the very bottom of Rush's home page, and they feature a new comic strip (often continuing) every Sunday.

Rush, I was wondering if you've programmed them to change automatically, or if that's something you have to do manually? Love them!

"Thanks Pop"!
Lou

Re: Does anyone else read "The Charlie Chan Sunday Comics?"...

Hi, Lou!

I am so pleased that you enjoy reading our Charlie Chan Sunday comics! Yes, I place them manually each week, as I have for many years, now! Sometimes, in my busyness, I forget, and, whenever I go on vacation, I will try to place the comics that should come out while I am away in a "stacked" format, as is the case with the two presently available.

The answer to your initial question; "I hope so...!"

Sincerely,
Rush