Christian's With Depression Message Board

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help

i've felt like giving up, i felt like there was no hope left but i can assure you things will be ok. if you need someone to talk or just listen to you i'm here. my name is april. if you want you can email me anytime.

Re: Help

Please hang in there. I lost my mom a few years ago and it took a while for it to hit me that she was really gone. When it did I felt like I was loosing my mind. I have chronic clinical depression & if I stay on my medication I am usually in pretty good shape. You may not really be experienceing depression so much as grief. It feels like the same thing. also know that loosing someone can give any one depression for a time. Maybe you should see a Dr. I just want you to know I care. You don't mention do you have other family or friends around? Loosing you Mom & then your daughter moving out is sorta a double wammy and that may be the sorce of your feelings. take care of you. Call a friend, make a friend, find someone who needs your help right now it will help you also. Know that you are being prayed for & thought of & that you are not alone. We are here. You can email me any time. I will write back. hang in there don't give up.