Christian's With Depression Message Board

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you for your prayers.

Hi there,

I just wanted to give you an update. I have been resting in my bed now for 5 weeks. I have one more week to go to see the doctor for an ex-ray and get rid of the Air Cast.

At times I get frustrated in being in bed all the time, but I have read a lot of books in the Bible and God has give me many directions for the rest of this year and next year. I have even got caught up on some correspondence as well. I am happy about this, but I would like to get out and do something. LOL.

My pain has subsided a lot in my foot area. I believe my bones are healed. My ankle hurts from time to time. It is amazing how bones heal faster than torn ligaments.

I have had no problems with depression since my accident. How amazing. God is good. How would I deal with both. LOL

I will give you an update after appointment on Oct 24th.

I hope to try to get here more often now that I am getting up a bit more now.

God Bless,
Sarita

Re: Thank you for your prayers.

Hi Sarita,

Good to have you back!

I'm so happy that your depression has lifted...and for the way God worked in your life during your bed rest. God does work in funny ways, doesn't he?

In God giving you direction for the rest of the year, I hear in you hope and anticipation for the future. This is so good...as depression is apathy and hopelessness...

Looking forward to hearing more from you now that you are 'back'!

Laurie

Re: Thank you for your prayers.

Dear Sarita,
It is very good to have you back! Here Here. Hope to hear more from you. I'd like to hear from God what I should do too. But....

I'm glad that you have hope and are LOL alot!!