Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sad and lonely

Welcome to the site!

Yes, I am one of those Christians who has depression and hates it...but I love what I learn from the difficulties I experience because of it...but do hate the difficulty.

Nice to have you participate on the message board!

Laurie

Re: Re: Sad and lonely

Thanks for the welcome. What things do you learn when you have depression? For me it's just too much to bear. My doctor had me reduce my dose of anti-depressant meds because it was interacting with another medication that I have to take.
This happened in the beginning of December, and this week the cloud of gloom sucked me into the familiar darkness again. I can't get ahold of my doctor so I raised the dose back to what it was. Now I'm going through the side effects that I always get whenever I raise the dose, horrible headache, shaky hands, and nausea.

I feel so overwhelmed while I wait for the meds to work again, and I get scared that maybe they won't work again. I know I should not worry and give it all to God but it seems like worry is part of my depression.

until next time, Daniella

Re: Sad and lonely

Dear Daniella!

I know what you mean!I've been suffering from depression for one year. I'm on medication and i was at the hospital once because of this.I'm from hungary and i was just searching on the internet to find some more people who are also suffering from this. In december i was almost all right but after christmas i fell back again. I'm crying all day and i cant do my everyday stuffs.I cant be with other people cuz between them i always got panic attacks.Sometimes i feel so angry at God cuz i dont know how can he let this whole thing happens But to feel this anger is normal, i think. I mean i love God so much, but sometimes i'm just so desperate and i don't know why he leave me like this.
I still believe that there is some hope for us, and some days it will go away or if it doesnt maybe we can live with it somehow and maybe we can learn how to
accept it.
These are just my thoughts, i'm just a girl who also suffers from it.