Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clinical depression

Anybody still on this website chat?
I am not doing well today.
I was diagnosed with bi-polar/clinical depression last year after going to psychiatric care for about six months. After learning more about this, I think I have had this all my life and just didn't know it because we always blamed on the chronic stress/hormonal imbalance and fibromyalgia.
I would like to find a christian support group.

Re: clinical depression

Hi TLC,
I don't know if anyone "chats" on this website. I don't cuz I can't spend that much time online.
Years ago they didn't really know that much about clinical depression. I always made fun of people who had it until the Lord so graciously allowed me to have it.
Depression can be terrifying at times. The darkness can be filled with despair but I thank God that He has a purpose in all of this. One day it will be over but until then, we must cling to the hope we have that, "All things work together for good to those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose (Rom 8:28).
Fibromyalgia is something I am not very knowledgeable in but I know people who suffer from it. I know it can be crippling at times. My heart goes out to you TLC.
I hope you can find an active support group.
I will keep you in my prayers for sure.
In Christ,
laura

Re: Re: clinical depression

Thank you for your encouragement Laura. It is comforting to speak to sister in Christ who has struggled with the same thing. I have made it this far by clinging on to the Lord and His promises.
I will pray for you also.
TLC