Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vest Update

Hi all,

Today we've taken delivery of a new order of club vests, which will be available to purchase and collect on training nights from Tuesday 2nd January.

We'll no longer be using the Touchline online club shop for vest sales, although all other kit items will still be sold through the shop. The main advantage of taking the supply of vests back 'in house' is that you'll be able to try the vests for size before purchasing, and it will also make it easier for you to get hold of a vest at short notice.

The new vests are made by Fastrax, and use the same design (with the skyline) as the previous order. They do differ somewhat from the very old-style Fastrax vests that are still worn by many of us: whereas the old ones used a 'flock' printed club name and had a sewn in panel for the black band, the new ones are seamless with the colours and logo all built into the main body of the vest.

If you need one, either speak to whoever is doing the pre-session announcements or e-mail pennylanestriders@gmail.com stating the size, gender and quantity that you need. The vests cost £20, and although cash payments are OK if you're able to pay via WebCollect it would be much appreciated (purchases will work in the same way as membership renewals, event tickets etc, and we're happy to provide guidance on how this is done if required)

Thanks, and Merry Xmas!
The Committee

Re: Vest Update

I have paid for a new Vest via webcollect but with the Wagon Park 5 mile race and work commitments did not get to club last week to collect. Could I pick up an XL mens vest on Tuesday please and I'll give it a run out at Christleton on Friday.