For those members who are unsuccessful in the London Marathon ballot you also have the opportunity to enter into the PLS Club ballot where we have four numbers available and will be drawn on the Andrew Standsfield 5km Handicap Race and Curry Night (12th November 2019). Entry into the club ballot is based on the following criteria.
1. You must be a fully paid up first claim member from before 1st June 2019.
2. Your rejection slip (with your name and address) is emailed to myself as Club Secretary on the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight of 11th November 2019
3. If you have previously been a recipient of a ballot place, you may not enter again for a minimum of three years (starting with ballot recipients who ran London Marathon in April 2019).
4. Three reserve places will also be drawn. These will be used in reserve order in the event that before the Secretary submits the application for London Marathon, any successful ballot recipients from the original four decide to withdraw their ballot entry.
5. If you are successful in receiving a ballot place you are responsible for payment (within the specified timeframe) - PLS will accept no responsibility for late payment; the Secretary will guide applicants through the process if required.
6. Once you have been entered and the number accepted, you are unable to withdraw or transfer your number. If you need to defer, it is your responsibility to manage this.
7. Successful ballot entrants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.