Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Renewals 20/21

Membership Renewals 2020/21

Hello everyone, I hope all is well.

As I’m sure you are all aware membership renewals were due 1 April 2020 but deferred due to the lockdown and effective hibernation of the club.

UK Athletics have now confirmed that not only is the Clubs Affiliation Fee due, but also that athlete registrations are payable by 31 July. Somewhat understandably UK Athletics need an income too.
The Penny Lane 10K has also been cancelled for 2020 and as many of you will know this is the main source of income for the Club besides memberships. The club still has ongoing costs in terms of insurance, website and trophies - to name but a few.

After discussion between the committee we have decided that membership renewals are now due and payable by 31 July in line with the requirement from UKA. Renewals will be at the same level as last year - £30 First Claim, £20 Second Claim / Student / Unemployed.

We know that this won’t be a ‘normal’ year in terms of group running or racing and whilst we did consider reduced fees it is not practical with some members having already renewed at the full rate and without due consideration of the club finances. It may well be that we look at member prices more keenly next year when the club will hopefully have other sources of income.

Thanks, see you all soon and stay safe

On behalf of the Committee

Re: Membership Renewals 20/21

Hello All,

Subs are now due. We have had 95 renewals so far. So please renew if you have not done so yet.

Thanks

Andy (Membership Sec)

Hi Andy, can you please check whether my membership renewal has been collected. Web collect shows that I elected to pay by direct debit but having checked my bank statements I cannot see that my membership fee has been collected. Would be most grateful if you can let me know either way.

Thanks. Mike.

Swift Playgrounds is a revolutionary app for iPad and Mac that makes it fun to learn and experiment with Swift .The challenge of this level is to use any coding construct and pattern you like. Apple's Swift Playgrounds makes bhartiyacollege.org Work with a guess essayist on the off chance that you want help organizing or coordinating your work.