Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The return of the Headtorch Park Runs!!!

...And there comes that time when the sky is dark and the Moon is full, when Striders arm themselves with a headtorch and go dancing naked in the pale moonlight running around the parks of Allerton and Woolton...

Autumn is back and so are the park headtorch runs! Suitable for all groups, all you need is trail shoes or old trainers and a light. If you haven't got one and want to try before you buy I have a couple of spares. If you've done it before tell your friends!

An alternative to the normal road session once a month, first one back is

THURSDAY 9 OCTOBER

Meet at Garston at usual time and come for capers and adventures round the golf course, Camp Hill and other exotic locations.

Re: The return of the Headtorch Park Runs!!!

Time to howl at the moon again!

THURSDAY 6 NOVEMBER

Meet at Garston at usual time, alternative to the road session round the parks.

Don't forget your head torch x

Headtorch run scheduled for this week is cancelled - unfortunately I will not be able to take the group on this occasion.

See you back in January, who knows we may even have a bit of snow then!

Next headtorch run is THU 08 JAN.

Join us for a run round the parks, golf course etc in the pale moonlight. Last year we found a snowdog!

Alternative session to scheduled road training, meet at Garston at usual time.

If you want to try it and do not have a headtorch I will have a couple of spares with me on the night.

Christina, really enjoyed last night's torchlight run . It was good to get some mud on the shoes... again! No snow-dog spotted this time but there was an impressive owl fly-by (possibly tawny?) spotted.

Paul.

Headtorch run this THURSDAY 5 FEBRUARY

Meet at Garston as normal 18:45 for 19:00 start, bring trail shoes or old trainers and a headtorch. If you do not have one and want to try I have a couple of spares.

See you Thursday!

Come along for the last of the winter torch runs on THURSDAY 5 MARCH

Alternative to the normal session, suitable for all groups. You know the score, trail or old shoes, if you don't have a torch I can lend you one of my spares.

See you Thursday for a good run through the parks