Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Renewals

Hello everyone, we now have over 200 people signed up for the running year 2016-17 as members. But there are still over 100 people who were members last year but have not yet renewed their membership. Some of these people may have moved on but I have also seen plenty still at club nights and most definitely still with us.
If you are one of these people please, please, please can you renew as soon as possible. Membership fees are the club's main source of income each year plus our numbers registered by a certain point influence how many places are allocated to the club for next year's London Marathon.

As previously mentioned the fees for this year are the same as the previous year and the renewal process is very simple. Visit the Webcollect website on https://webcollect.org.uk/pls

- you can then see your current subscription (which will now have a 2017 date in the title as I have updated it). If you have joined recently the first important thing to check is the 'End date'. If you joined in the New Year the system will have automatically set your end date for 31st March 2017 so you don't need to do anything now. All other current members will see an end date of 31st March 2016.
- Now click on 'Renew' on the right hand side and follow the instructions to check out and purchase your renewal for the coming year.
Any questions please private message me on Facebook or email me on chris_lee_@hotmail.co.uk
Please can we all look to renew as soon as possible.