Forum on Organic Aquaculture

We thought that this hotly-debated topic would benefit from a place on the web - a place to hear all sides of this important and quickly-expanding aspect of food provision.

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS

Forum on Organic Aquaculture
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Basic Makeover
Imagine your furry friend, wagging their tail with excitement as they get pampered like royalty. Maddie's Mobile Makeover’s basic makeover package offers just that and more. Inspired by a dog named Maddie, we’ve designed this basic makeover package to giv...
Views: 1   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2024 4:13am
by maddiesmobile
Floating Dock Cleaning
Floating docks are not just convenient platforms for boating and water-related activities; they are the gateway to a world of aquatic enjoyment. However, over time, these essential marine structures can fall victim to the relentless grip of marine growth, barnacles,...
Last Post: May 11, 2024 10:59pm
by landonhulldiver
What's the best legal service you've used, and why would you recommend it?
Whether you've needed assistance with contracts, estate planning, or other legal matters, finding the best legal service can be crucial. Share your experiences and recommendations with the community. Whether it's a specific law firm, online service, or individual law...
Last Post: May 10, 2024 10:42pm
by maya hart
what are your best tips for throwing an unforgettable boat party?
Ahoy, party planners! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, a milestone, or just seizing the day, boat parties promise a unique and exhilarating experience. From navigating the logistics of renting a vessel to curating the perfect playlist that keeps the vibes saili...
Last Post: May 10, 2024 12:13am
by maya hart
Exploring the World of Luxury Rehab Centers: Opulent Oasis or Effective Treatment?
Are luxury rehab centers truly worth the hype? 🏝️💼 Whether it's lavish spa treatments, gourmet meals, or scenic views, luxury rehab centers promise a blend of comfort and recovery. But do these opulent amenities enhance the rehabilitation process, or are...
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2024 12:27am
by maya hart
resurge referral
Resurge Referral provides the best direct mail marketing system that combines offline and online components and focuses on capturing seller leads for real estate agents. Post card mailing is our signature marketing piece, goes beyond traditional real estate postcards...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2024 10:34pm
by resurgereferral ...
PK4 Laboratories, Inc.
PK4 Laboratories uses our proprietary high-yield procedure to isolate PBMCs with an emphasis on high viability and recovery. As the only national network of PBMC processing labs, we work directly with research clinics and pharmaceutical sponsors to process and store...
Last Post: Apr 20, 2024 11:03pm
by pk4laboratories
Empower Your Employer Groups with IHP Fully Insured Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Health Plans
Welcome, Brokers and Employers! Are you ready to revolutionize the health benefits landscape for your employer groups? Look no further than IHP's Fully Insured Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) health plans. In this comprehensive guide, we'll delve into the details of...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2024 5:26am
by IHPplans12
DIVING SERVICES HOLIDAY
Holiday, Florida, is a laid-back community located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, known for its relaxed atmosphere and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. While it may not be as widely recognized as some of its neighboring cities, Holiday has its own unique charm, shaped...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2024 12:10am
by landonhulldiver
Activating the potential in frontline healthcare employees
Catalyst Learning proudly serves more than 670 acute care hospitals with proven professional development solutions. Customers include HCA, the VHA and many Catholic and regional healthcare systems. Many of our customers are nationally recognized for efforts in provid...
Last Post: Apr 13, 2024 10:14pm
by catalystlearning
FRISCO TEAM
Linq Therapy was established to provide a unique, service-centric approach to mental health counseling that focuses on evidence-based processes and treatments. What sets us apart is that we provide a warm, nurturing, empathetic experience from the moment a client...
Last Post: Apr 12, 2024 9:34am
by Jonas Muller
Texas Wrongful Death Lawyers
Enduring the death of a loved one is one of the most devastating and difficult experiences, especially when the person is taken prematurely, as a result of someone else’s negligence. In addition to the heartache, there is a financial impact on the family, inclu...
Last Post: Mar 29, 2024 9:30am
by linqtherapy7
linqtherapy7
Linq Therapy was established to provide a unique, service-centric approach to mental health counseling that focuses on evidence-based processes and treatments. What sets us apart is that we provide a warm, nurturing, empathetic experience from the moment a client...
Last Post: Mar 27, 2024 9:54am
by linqtherapy7
DIVING SERVICES HOLIDAY
Holiday, Florida, is a laid-back community located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, known for its relaxed atmosphere and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. While it may not be as widely recognized as some of its neighboring cities, Holiday has its own unique charm, shaped...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2024 10:55pm
by landonhulldiver
I'll Fight For You When You Need Legal Defense
I’ve been in your shoes. As a college student, I was falsely accused of arson. My own experiences of interrogation, persecution, confusion, and terror didn’t end in a criminal charge, but they did lead me to a lifelong legal career helping individuals who...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2024 12:54am
by Jonas Muller
pk4 laboratories
PK4 Laboratories uses our proprietary high-yield procedure to isolate PBMCs with an emphasis on high viability and recovery. As the only national network of PBMC processing labs, we work directly with research clinics and pharmaceutical sponsors to process and store...
Last Post: Mar 13, 2024 12:30am
by pk4laboratories
Hull Cleaning.
Improved Performance: A clean hull reduces drag and enhances hydrodynamics. When your boat’s hull is covered in fouling such as barnacles, algae, and other marine growth, it creates significant resistance as it moves through the water. This can lead to decrease...
Last Post: Feb 8, 2024 11:08pm
by Hull Cleaning.
Reinventing Healthcare
Taking care of your health should not ebb and flow because of misunderstood benefits or the size of your wallet. As an alternative to major medical insurance, we're blazing a new trail. We'll reinvent https://www.ihplans.health/ the way you see healthcare.
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2024 4:25am
by ihplanshealth
Nassau County Criminal Lawyer Scott J. Limmer
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Nassau County, Call Scott J. Limmer, and speak with a trusted, experienced Nassau County criminal attorney – today. As a former assistant district attorney with more than 20 years’ experience practicing crimin...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2024 3:12am
by crimlawny
FRISCO TEAM Linq Therapy
Last Post: Feb 2, 2024 8:41am
by linqtherapy
PK4 Laboratories, Inc.
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2024 7:39am
by pk4laboratories
f
Fidv47
Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Inc.
To all our friends: We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your support. Your quick response and willingness to assist mean a lot to us and the people we are helping on the ground in Israel. As we continue our emergency aid efforts for Israel’s wounded soldiers...
Last Post: Jan 15, 2024 5:23am
by Fidv47
Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Inc.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your support. Your quick response and willingness to assist mean a lot to us and the people we are helping on the ground in Israel. As we continue our emergency aid efforts for Israel’s wounded soldiers during this war, as...
Last Post: Jan 14, 2024 3:32am
by FIDV514
Do Mission Trips Differently
Students International leads short-term missions that ‘help without hurting’. That’s why every SI student joins a full-time missionary who works year-round sharing Christ through vocational ministry.
Last Post: Jan 13, 2024 7:20am
by stint787
Lightning Protection Services
As your experienced and trusted lightning protection provider, LLP’s focus is to provide the most economical and proven approach to solve your grounding and lightning protection services needs. Many people don’t realize that lightning can be prevented...
Last Post: Jan 13, 2024 3:51am
by loehrlightning02
Dr. Conderman’s Approach to a Facelift
Dr. Conderman’s approach to facelifting has evolved over time and he is well versed in both traditional and more modern facelifting techniques. This technical evolution revolves around his approach to the SMAS (superficial musculoaponeurotic system) layer of th...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2024 10:36pm
by drconderman
Welcome to Our Charleston Fitness Equipment Services Page
Freedom Fitness Equipment: Sculpting Charleston's Fitness Landscape Amid the charming beauty of Charleston, South Carolina, Freedom Fitness Equipment stands as a cornerstone for fitness aficionados and organizations alike. Revered for its unwavering commitment t...
Last Post: Dec 21, 2023 9:14pm
by freedomfitness
FACELIFT
Dr. Conderman’s approach to facelifting has evolved over time and he is well versed in both traditional and more modern facelifting techniques. This technical evolution revolves around his approach to the SMAS (superficial musculoaponeurotic system) layer of th...
Last Post: Dec 17, 2023 11:18pm
by drconderman90
f
fidv
Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Inc. (Fidv)
To all our friends: We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your support. Your quick response and willingness to assist mean a lot to us and the people we are helping on the ground in Israel. As we continue our emergency aid efforts for Israel’s wounded soldiers...
Last Post: Dec 14, 2023 8:53am
by fidv
f
fidv
Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Inc. (Fidv)
We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your support. Your quick response and willingness to assist mean a lot to us and the people we are helping on the ground in Israel. As we continue our emergency aid efforts for Israel’s wounded soldiers during this war, as...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2023 2:04am
by fidv
Maddie's Mobile Makeovers
Now servicing in and around the Canton / Holly Springs / Woodstock / Marietta / Alpharetta areas. Please contact us to learn more about our service area and find out what we can do for you and your pup. Our Services Maddie's Mobile Makeovers is dedicated to p...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2023 11:33pm
by maddie890
j
Jim
Online Aquaculture Courses
The University of St Andrews is running 2 e-learning course on Sustainable Aquaculture. One is an undergraduate certificate course, the second a postgraduate diploma/MSc. If you are looking to improve your career prospects in Sustainable Aquaculture you can find o...
Views: 522   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2022 9:17pm
by Mary G. Biggs
BC 'organic' farmed salmon sold to consumers full of antibiotics? Nonsense
Anti-farmed salmon campaigners lodge formal complaint: Utter nonsense says Creative Salmon Go to www.SeafoodIntelligence.com for a full coverage Anti-farmed salmon campaigner Don Staniford and Friends of Clayoquot Sound (FOCS) have claimed that BC-based Creativ...
Views: 2113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2021 5:41am
by James Franko
Organic Principles
Under General Principles of Organic Aquaculture four point headings a,b,c,d,are made. I am in total agreement with these points. What I have not seen in practice thus far however is 1 The development of any valuable and sustainable aquatic ecosystem. Why...
Views: 1329   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 9, 2021 3:56am
by James Franko
Uncensored **** Japanese Teens [HD/2.02G] 011014_01
Uncensored **** Japanese Teens [HD/2.02G] 011014_01 > http://nutshellurl.com/42hn4 Uncensored **** Japanese Teens [HD/2.02G] 011014_01 b92c5eb40e Basic Economics - A Common Sense Guide to the Economy, 4th E...
Views: 1582   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 11:16am
by wendvalyd
George Harrison- Complete Discography [2012]
http://s11.postimg.org/nrpjoq6ir/1a03f98fad704a5a68028a4c69c8c8e3.jpg George Harrison- Complete Discography [2012] > http://shorl.com/sylufestudosty George Harrison- Complete Discography [2012], Milenge Milenge...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 11:26pm
by kimdarr
CXZ Game Engines [MAC]
CXZ Game Engines [MAC] > http://snipurl.com/2aerngd b92c5eb40e CodeCanyon - ThumbsUp V2 [RE-UPLOAD] JMSN - Priscilla [kyros21`] Guzaarish 2010 720p BluRay nHD x264 (NhaNc3) - Hindi Armageddon The klub 17...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 9:14pm
by quartmaun
Medieval 2 Total War-RELOADED
Medieval 2 Total War-RELOADED > http://snipurl.com/2aepstc b92c5eb40e Breaking Bad S03E03 HDTV VOSTFR Gillop aviOPM Rey Valera - 18 Greatest Hits [192 kbps]You Are The Apple Of My Eye 720p BluRay x264 DT...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:03pm
by conseysab
Deliver Us From Eva 2003 DvDrip[Eng]-greenbud1969
Deliver Us From Eva 2003 DvDrip[Eng]-greenbud1969 > http://tllg.net/mWKweQ68TPtayPJsLKvX Deliver Us From Eva 2003 DvDrip[Eng]-greenbud1969, live wallpaper for pc free download b92c5eb40e antimafia 3 torrent...
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 4:08pm
by rahdarle
Florida Fish Farm for Sale
Hello; We have just listed our 6 acre freshwater fish farm for sale in Yankeetown, FL for $650,000. There are two wells - one for the house and one for the farm. There are over 150 ponds, vats, tubs and aquariums operating on a flow-through system. A represe...
Views: 1382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 3:53am
by ClydeScott
illegal aquaculture
I David Jones have now been convicted for illegal aquaculture in the province of New Brunswick .I have done nothing illegal There has even been a publication ban put on the audio of sentence . For three years I was told that if I did not plead guilty the court...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2012 4:07am
by David Jones
organic salmon chile canada
The Canadian Organic Standards are set so that means organic salmon will be everywhere It dose not matter that there is not enough organic feed It is alllll about the money
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 2:42pm
by David Jones
organic salmon
What large industrial salmon feed lot producer said if your asking me if I would feed it to my children the answer is no but if your asking me how I would vote it's yes .
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 2:34pm
by David Jones
organic salmon farms in Chile, Australia, Asia?/salmon farming in Chile
Can anyone tell me if Chile, Australia or any countries in Asia are farming organic salmon? Do you know which countries have regulations? Also, re Chile and salmon farming. In general, what is the reputation of salmon farming there--any better or worse in terms o...
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 3:56am
by Harriet Sugar Mi...
organic closed pen salmon farms
Could somebody tell me which organic salmon farms in the world are using closed pen techniques?
Views: 434   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2011 9:22am
by Laurence
b
bijan
Astaxanthin use in shrimp diet
Hi I want to know how astaxanthin add to shrimp diet? it mix with other compositions or spray on diet after drying?
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2011 12:45pm
by bijan
Aquaculture Automatic Fish Feeder
Hi, Seeking a suitable feeder, since I have a slightly larger pond (5m to 8m) and some fish in there I've been looking and I finally http://www.ffaz-fischfutterautomaten.de/ encountered. Who has already made ​​experiences with this product? Sound...
Views: 880   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2011 1:41pm
by Top-Koi
t
tilly
organic hydroponics
hello to all can anyone explain why organic hydroponics is not allowed to be certified in canada yet we accept usa and mexico organic hydroponics who is the brain behind this kind of rules and is this another form of government interference and control ov...
Views: 591   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 10, 2009 6:41pm
by rochelle
organic aqua culture
I come from the Philippines and our company has developed possibly the world's first truly organic aqua feeds. The ingredients are processed non-pathogenic manures of livestock fed with Atovi feed premix. In over a year of actual trials and tests the following re...
Views: 1482   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2009 5:06pm
by Laurence Hutchin...
Real organic aquaponics
Now that we are on day 224 of our 100% organic feed[no animal or fish by products] we will start our real organic aquaponics.More updates to follow.
Views: 646   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2009 4:48am
by Atlantic Hydropo...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet