Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best Wishes to Rush, Etc.

First off, my humble apologies for missing last Monday's chat. Duty called and I had to counsel with a couple that evening.

Rush,

I'd also like to pass along my humblest wishes for you and Mrs. Glick. You know you will have my prayers for a safe journey both to and back from Russia. And of course my prayers will also go out to #1 daughter as well. I'm sure you are both filled with joy and anticipation! I'm excited for you, as are many others here.

Virginia,

I know you will do a great job the next couple of weeks! I hope to be there for both, and I hope that after I get into my new humble home, I can be more regular in attending the chats (but there will always be the potential for "emergency" counseling sessions regardless).

Take care,

Gary

Re: Re: Best Wishes to Rush, Etc.

Dear Virginia and Gary,

Thank you both for the kind thoughts and prayers. As I type this short message, Marie and are are making our final preparations before attempting to catch a few hours of rest before a very big day tomorrow...TODAY, that is!

Our deepest appreciation to you as well as to our extended Charlie Chan Family, who have been a very important part of a very special event in our lives.

Sincerely,
Rush