Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To the CC Family: Merry Christmas!!

Not to mention Sarah's frequent and delightful appearences in the chat room.

To quote Tiny Tim, God bless us everyone!

Virginia

Dear Steve,

Thank you so very much for the kind thoughts. It is you and everyone else who give this humble "home" the positive attributes that you mentioned. May you and your family and friends as well as all of our Charlie Chan Family and friends and guests have a truly blessed Christmas, Holiday Season, and New Year.

Sincerely,
Rush

I would like to extend a Happy Holidays to one and all here in the Chan Family Website. Although I haven't been present for Monday nights, I still feel a closeness with all of you.

Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!!

Chris

Must humibly agree that this is most wonderful refuge from the real world. It has reared it's ugly head for me also lately but just thinking of the wonderful people here keeps me going. This is the time of the year to rejoice and to think of family and friends. As the old saying goes "you can choose your friends but you can't choose you relatives." Must humbily disagree! This is one family I choose to keep. Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year.