Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "The New Adventures of CC"

Dear Rush,

Unfortunately I will not be able to join the viewing this Monday. I really wanted to be apart of the CCFH premiere of "The New Adventures of Charlie Chan." My work schedule has changed, so off to work I go.

Good luck with the screening. My thoughts will be with you and the members of the Chan clan.

Aloha,

Steve

Wouldn't you know that I won't be able to make it either?!

Family matters, nothing serious, but the beverage cart will be open with eggnog and assorted hot chocolate, tea, coffee and Christmas cookies!

Merry Christmas!

Virginia

Dear Virginia and Steve,

We did miss both of you last night. We had a total of eight participants, I believe, and we had a great time. We availed ourselves of the goodies aboard the beverage cart, and we tried to clean up the best we could at the endo of the evening. Hopefully, more of us will, over time, get copies of "The New Adventures of Charlie Chan," so we can do this again, perhaps, as was suggested, at intervals during our trip through the Chan series.

Take care, both of you, and maybe we will see you at next Monday's Chat when we begin our next journey through the series.

Sincerely,
Rush