Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: James Hong Show @ Monster Palooza 2011

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the information! I will be making every effort to be there. And you are right! We had a truly special time with Mr. Hong last summer. He is a gentleman in the truest sense, and an actor who brings the highest dignity to the term, living for his craft.

Sincerely,
Rush

Mr. Hong is a favorite. I liked his work on Hawaii Five-O and Kung Fu too!

Great! My Wife and I are trying to squeeze this in...if you click on the website link it will take you to a personal message from the Hong Show. Hope to see you all

UPDATE: James Hong Show @ Monster Palooza 2011

BREAKING NEWS. As part of the Hung Show, Mr. James Hong is going to re-create one of the most famous sci-fi fantasy characters in cinema history.

From "Big Trouble in Little China" (1986), Lo Pan [James Hong] is a 2,000 year-old magician who rules the underground city in San Francisco's Chinatown.

It is my understand that a special effect crew (make-up artists, et al.) is going to make-up Mr. Hong LIVE-ON-STAGE during the stage show. This is the first time that Mr. Hong has appeared as Lo Pan since the making of this sci-fi cult film.

As part of the show, Mr. Hong is going to invite audience members to join him on stage in re-creating classic movie scenes.

It does not any better than this. DON'T MISS THIS SHOW.