Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) Round Two

DMC
Well, my feedback is that I would love the game to continue. And, as for days, I like the Sunday time.

Sunday afternoons are quiet for us, and I usually check in here on Sunday afternoons.

My husband got the correct answer in the game, too. "Murder Cruise" is one of his favorite Chan movies.

Thank you for the congrats.

Congrats to your husband also for correctly answering it

Ok, I'll keep doing the game on Sunday afternoons. I just wasn't sure if maybe people were busy on sundays to play and maybe a weeknight would be more better. If I could, I'd do it maybe twice a week but I don't have the time.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep the game going each week though because I'm usually very busy and don't always get the chance to watch a movie

In fact, prior to starting the game, I haven't watched a movie in several weeks. Which is why I keep saying that if others would like to contribute, it's fine by me. I'll let you all know at least a day in advance if I'll have a new game or not though. I'll try to watch another movie Friday night so I can get the game posted again on Sunday.

Thanks DMC, Rush, Matt, and MysteryMan for the support for the game. I'm glad you all like the idea and would like the game to continue

Round Three This Sunday

Round Three of The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) will be posted Sunday afternoon EST (around 2 to 3 pm). Be ready if you want to be the first to guess the correct movie