Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Participants wanted!

Hi Penny Lane Striders!

I'm Frederieke van Oorschot, an international student and I trained last week with some of you!
I'm in Liverpool to do research in the field of sport and exercise sciences and at the moment I'm looking for people to participate in a research project studying the relation of blood flow and diameter responses during exposure to a cold stimulus in healthy older subjects.
Participants are required to come in for two sessions on subsequent days. The first session will last approximately 1.5 h and the second session 0.5 h. During the first visit, subjects undergo 2 cold pressor tests (separated by 1 h), whilst during the second visit subjects undergo 1 cold pressor test.
The measurement will be conducted at the Tom Reilly building at Liverpool John Moores, Byrom Street campus.

To participate, you must need the following criteria:
• Aged >50 years
• No history of cardiovascular disease
• No evidence of diabetes
• No evidence of hypertension < 160/90 mmHg
• Body mass index < 25.0 kg/m2
All information is entirely confidential!
I really hope that you are able to help me! If you are interested and would like require more information, please don't hesitate to send me an email F.VanOorschot@2015.ljmu.ac.uk

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Frederieke

Re: Participants wanted!

Sounds like a mission for Eskimo Grant, he didn't even flinch on the ice bucket challenge

Hi Fredereck

I have replied offering my services to your email address at LJMU but received an 'undelivered' response. Can you check the email address for you is correct. Sad to say I meet the critera (over 50, skinny, low body mass, and to top it all suffer from raynards (bad circulation)!

Thanks
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much.
The emailadress should be correct: F.VanOorschot@2015.ljmu.ac.uk
If it doens't work, send me your emailadress. I will send you some more information about the study then.

Frederieke

Hey friends, usually I see students who face problems while completing their assigned tasks. Whether they do not like writing or because of work pressure they are not able to complete their assignments. For this, they usually prefer websites that can provide them with their assignments. For this clarification, you just visit https://www.rushessay.com/personal-statement-writing-service.php and get your answers in a confined way and that will satisfy your queries completely. I am using it for a long time and never faced any writing service for my work.

I came here because my friends recommended me how good this article is. There is priceless information that I have found. I will also recommend 안전놀이터 to my relationship.

This was a truly heartwarming post. I told my friends that you have great content. Solving some problems with friends helped me a lot. Thank you for your efforts.